- To provide consistent pricing for each client and project. The decorator’s fee schedule is disclosed to each client before contract signing.
-Value the community by understanding the culture: core beliefs, participation, responsibility, knowledge sharing, and methods of dealing with conflict.
- Keep and respect animal and nature rights and values.
Environmental design involves selecting furniture and carpets that are free of chemicals and hypoallergenic and selecting construction materials that are energy-efficient or are made from renewable resources.
- Working environment
Working conditions and places of employment vary. Interior designers employed by corporations or design firms that will generally work regular hours in well-lighted and comfortable settings. Whilst having a polite, well respected area.
- Respect all clients
In smaller design consulting firms or those who freelance generally work on a contract, or job, basis. They frequently adjust their workday to suit their clients' schedules and deadlines, meeting with clients during evening or weekend hours when necessary. Consultants and self-employed designers tend to work longer hours and in smaller, more congested environments.
- To act with the utmost professionalism at all times; to operate a decorating business with a philosophy of mutual respect, ethical conduct, and upstanding business practices.
- To make every attempt to understand the client’s style, taste, and functional requirements; to create decorating plans that reflect the client’s needs, budgets, and desires.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends and new developments in decorating and home fashions; to attend professional seminars, workshops, and training programs to maintain proficiency in decorating.
- All work must be original and creative or copyrighted images.
- All the works in the collection must be by the same person or, if by different people, at least one of them must have contributed copyrightable material to each work in the collection.