The Martin College Graphic Design program is focused on teaching the design skills which enable graduates to move into a job in the graphic design industry.
- Students develop a portfolio in the Diploma to present at job interviews or to use for credit into a degree.
- Learn to use the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Indesign; Illustrator; Dreamweaver; Flash; Acrobat.
- Develop specialist skills in advertising and multimedia.
- Become confident in using Macintosh computers: the industry standard for graphic designers.
- Transfer to a degree with up to 1 year credit transfer.
Successful completion of the Diploma of Graphic Design offers the following credit transfer options:
- 1 year credit transfer to Raffles College of Design and Commerce Bachelor of Design.
- 1 semester credit transfer to Griffith University Bachelor of Communication
16 Aug / 20 Sep
|Creative Advertising I |
Digital Prepress Production
Design for Screens and Interactivity
Graphic Design III
Professional Practice II
Computer Graphics II
Make a Presentation
|Enhance and Manipulate Digital Images|
Creative Advertising II
Identify the Market
Website Design II
Entry to the Diploma of Graphic Design requires ONE of the following: